* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Downloads for Forum Members

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13
  • stats Total Posts: 8951
  • stats Total Topics: 1479
  • stats Total Categories: 4
  • stats Total Boards: 24
  • stats Most Online: 62

Author Topic: THE FORBIDDEN CITY WAS GREAT  (Read 1217 times)

xiaodan2016

THE FORBIDDEN CITY WAS GREAT
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:41:04 AM »
The Forbidden City in Montion well reflects Chinese architecture, history and culture through fashion shows. Thanks to his creativity and designs, Hu Xiaodan,a famed Chinese fashion designer, synthesizes China's 5000-year history on a T-shaped walkway.From the architectural details of bricks,tiles and pillars in the Forbidden City,Hu vividly exemplifies the intelligence of Chinene ancestors,and the essence of Chenese culture.

Hu Xiaodan explones the grand Forbidden City as a bocdop,and highlight the significate arethitecture on each side of the wage--from the shuds on the Mondon Gane to the mythical beased on the roof of the Gate of Supreme Hammory,and from the change theme to the couper hung on the pillons in the Palace of Soveregn Purness,and won the white martle columns and anamel clocks in the Rocks Museum.

The classical works,with more than 2000 sets of coslumes,will be centircounry shown in front of world-famous archicturn in China,Japan,Mondon,Paris,London,Berlin,Rome,Egypt and New York.that will demonstrate well the supreme Chinese tradition and culture,and bring a more vivid and authantic understanding toward Chinese people.

Luce

• Royalty
  • I've never been so happy in all my life...
Re: THE FORBIDDEN CITY WAS GREAT
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 07:09:45 AM »
Hi xiodan2016!
Oso will probably shorten your name to xi but take no notice!
We're eager to know you. Where're you from?
What's your favourite period drama film?
Where do your interests lie?

I'm Luce from Belgium. I'm a granny three times over and two more on the way! I write on Saturday on the main page.
QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN

Oso

• Royalty
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 02:28:42 PM »
I'm not quite sure what this person is, but spammer comes to mind.

Speaking of spam, they love canned spam here in Hawaii. I can't figure that out.

genie

• Monarch
  • Royalty
  • My Lover's Eye
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 07:06:31 PM »
I think you're right about a spammer, but I like spam, myself.

Luce

• Royalty
  • I've never been so happy in all my life...
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 03:38:44 AM »
Blast!!!
QUEEN UNDER THE MOUNTAIN

genie

• Monarch
  • Royalty
  • My Lover's Eye
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 06:37:56 PM »
The interesting thing to me is .... he either hacked his way in OR answered 4 Period Drama questions correctly.

Oso

• Royalty
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 09:34:13 PM »
The Chinese are notorious hackers. What I found interesting was that wearing a lampshade on your head is considered high fashion. 

genie

• Monarch
  • Royalty
  • My Lover's Eye
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 10:18:06 AM »
What I found interesting was that wearing a lampshade on your head is considered high fashion.

And here, all that time, you thought your husband was drunk.   

* BBC Films

* The Guardian (Film)

• post Dark knight rising: why Ben Affleck's Batman is the key to DC's movie future - 25 July
  • Last year?s Batman v Superman almost trashed the Batmobile, but DC needs to harness the Batfleck?s potential to connect its slate of Extended Universe films Related: Ben Affleck says he will be The Batman despite report he would relinquish role If the Marvel Cinematic Universe really does come to a close following the events of 2019?s as-yet-untitled Avengers: Infinity War sequel, as president Kevin Feige has been hinting, it will have achieved something historic. Apart from the odd bump in the road ? anyone remember Edward Norton as Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk? ? it might just be possible for fans to rewatch more than 20 movies, stretching back to 2008?s Iron Man, which are all to a greater or lesser extent internally consistent with each other. Continue reading...
  • post Logan Lucky review ? Soderbergh roars back with a riotous heist caper - 24 July
  • Channing Tatum, Adam Driver and Daniel Craig star in a comic thriller brimming with energy and wit from the returning Ocean?s Eleven directorIt seems, at first, like an impossible caper. Can Steven Soderbergh bring something new to the heist genre after his outstanding Oceans trilogy? The answer, as always, is to have faith in the director-producer-writer-cinematographer-editor-brandy salesman whose ingenuity has kept him one step ahead of audiences for almost 30 years.
    Channing Tatum, working with Soderbergh for the fourth time, is at his sympathetic and charismatic best in Logan Lucky. His Jimmy Logan is a divorced father, injured Iraq war vet, John Denver enthusiast and loving sibling living in Boone County, West Virginia. His wounded leg gets him fired from a construction gig at the Charlotte Motor Speedway because it?s ?a pre-existing condition?. Continue reading...
  • post Which is more Spielbergy ? the new Stranger Things or Ready Player One? - 24 July
  • The trailers for both conjure up the glow of the director?s golden era ? but can Stranger Things out-Spielberg a film directed by the man himself?
    Amid the onslaught of trailers released at Comic Con this weekend, two clips appeared to share a special affinity. The trailers for this year?s Stranger Things sequel and next year?s Ready Player One adaptation both managed to conjure up the golden glow of Amblin-era Spielberg like no other. But even though Ready Player One is a Steven Spielberg project and Stranger Things is not, it?s worth asking which looks more Spielbergian. Let?s apply some analysis. Continue reading...
  • post From Thor: Ragnarok to Stranger Things ? 10 things we learned from Comic-Con 2017 - 24 July
  • The annual fan event in San Diego, with its usual mix of teasers, trailers and talks, gave viewers leads on what to expect from next year?s hottest projects? Comic-Con International 2017 ? in pictures
    Poor Will Byers might have been rescued from the dark alternate dimension that is beginning to bleed into the town of Hawkins, Indiana (otherwise known as the Upside Down) in the Netflix smash. But it looks as if his ordeal is not yet over. As our gang of pre-teens take a trip to the local arcade to play Don Bluth?s Dragon?s Lair video game, Will suddenly sees the Upside Down flash into reality, with himself once again inside it. What?s more, a new, larger beast ? 10 times the size of the Demogorgon from season one and with at least six limbs ? appears to be marauding through the darkened skies. Continue reading...
  • post Hounds of Love: why do comedians make such chilling villains? - 24 July
  • When comics break out of the mould ? as Stephen Curry does in this tale about a sexual abuser and killer ? the laughing stops suddenly Related: Hounds of Love review ? savagely intense Australian horror is the scariest film of the year John White is not a funny guy. In Hounds of Love, a movie all the more disturbing for being based on real life, this Australian creep abducts and sexually tortures schoolgirls before killing them. He manipulates his insecure girlfriend into being an accomplice. He?s scrawny and obsessive-compulsive and altogether perfectly horrible. Continue reading...
  • post All by myself: how the greatest solo film performances worked their magic - 24 July
  • With Anne Hathaway set to star in a film that she will carry on her own, we ask: what can she learn from previous high points of single-actor showsIn Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway won an Oscar for crying ? but how is she with cryo? She?s just signed up for O2, a race-against-time movie centred on a woman who wakes up trapped in one of those sci-fi hypersleep pods so beloved of the Alien franchise. It sounds like a juicy premise for a tense thriller ? O2?s amnesiac protagonist must escape before her air supply runs out ? but it will also see Hathaway join a cinematic club currently dominated by men: movies that are solo showcases for one actor. What could Hathaway learn from other recent examples? Continue reading...
  • post La La Land meets Isle of Wight in Minghella Jr?s debut as a director - 22 July
  • Max Minghella follows in father Anthony?s footsteps as a screenwriter and directorThe late Anthony Minghella was one of Britain?s most admired film-makers, winning nine Oscars for The English Patient, the war drama he wrote and directed, inspired by Michael Ondaatje?s novel. A decade after his death, his son is following in his footsteps as a writer and director, working with the producer of La La Land, the musical that won six Oscars this year.Actor Max Minghella is making his directorial debut with a British feature film set on the Isle of Wight, where his father?s family ran an ice-cream business. The new film, Teen Spirit, is a coming-of-age drama about a shy girl who has dreams of becoming a pop star and enters an international music competition. Continue reading...
  • post Ben Affleck says he will be The Batman despite report he would relinquish role - 22 July
  • Justice League star will not direct forthcoming standalone Batman movie DC Extended Universe panel trails new film and first Aquaman footageBen Affleck has dismissed rumors that he will hang up his cape before the next Batman film, for which he recently ceded directing responsibilities. Related: Ready Player One: first trailer for Steven Spielberg's virtual reality game thriller Continue reading...
  • post Ready Player One: first trailer for Steven Spielberg's virtual reality game thriller - 22 July
  • The BFG director debuted the footage from his new film at a Comic Con event, showcasing elaborate VR and special effectsThe first footage from Steven Spielberg?s forthcoming thriller Ready Player One has been released onto the internet.Spielberg revealed the trailer for the film as part of an event at Comic Con in San Diego, marking his first film since his Roald Dahl adaptation The BFG. Continue reading...
  • post John Heard, star of Home Alone, Cutter's Way and The Sopranos, dies at 71 - 22 July
  • Actor dies during recovery from back surgery, Variety reportsJeff Bridges leads tributes to ?wonderful actor? in TV and film hitsJohn Heard, the actor who was best known for his role as the father in the Home Alone movies, has died. He was 71. Related: Cutter's Way is a cinematic masterpiece Continue reading...

* CinemaBlend

* Guardian - Film

* Recent Posts

* Calendar

July 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29
30 31

No calendar events were found.